Sightings

All Kia Niro related discussions
djbobbins

Post by djbobbins »

So, having ordered my Niro in February, I'd not seen another on the road until today. Within the last hour I have spotted two - is there a surge in sales or do Niros come out more on Sundays?!

alexsala

Post by alexsala »

here in Spain, they are starting to get real popular, just today i spotted 2, one black and one white .

probably has to be with the fact that they are arriving from the boats.
AlanW55

Post by AlanW55 »

This is amazingly true, I've had mine for just over a month following a waiting time of two months, so three months in total. In all that time I've only spotted one.
UK 2021 Mark 1 HEV 4 in silky silver, standard spec.
previously UK 2017 First Edition HEV in pearlescent white, standard spec.
djbobbins

Post by djbobbins »

It's happened again - another Sunday, another Niro spotted. This time in dark blue, which I assume is the Ocean Blue Metallic?
Emperor

Post by Emperor »

Well, just had to announce it. Exactly 5 months after ordering, my Niro 2 + ADAP is with my dealer and , with the few other extras still to be added, will be ready by 7th June.
Long since stopped being excited and several times wondered why I was giving up my beautiful Merc.
So now I hope that all the reasons I decided on the diesel free, low CO2, quiet Niro will be proven right next week.
I'll keep those interested posted.
deguy

Post by deguy »

Saw my first Niro in the wild today, in Fleet, Hants. I wasn't in mine, though, just visiting, and only caught a quick glimpse in the rear view mirror, think it was grey. Would have liked to have seen a bit more of someone else driving one.
Niro Spirit 2017 HEV in Ocean Blue (German spec similar to First Edition without ADAP)
Previously: Mercedes B-Class 200CDI Autotronic
Splang

Post by Splang »

Ha! That’s me
deguy

Post by deguy »

Shouldn't think you'll see mine in Fleet any time soon, it's over 600 miles away!
Niro Spirit 2017 HEV in Ocean Blue (German spec similar to First Edition without ADAP)
Previously: Mercedes B-Class 200CDI Autotronic