We have finally got our Niro, here are some photos

IMG_0847.JPG

IMG_0848.JPG

IMG_0894.JPG

IMG_0893.JPG

IMG_0895.JPG

AlanHo

Post by AlanHo »

Nice pics. Lovely car. Still waiting for mine.
Currently Sept 2021 Niro 3 HEV in Ocean Blue
h2onorth

Post by h2onorth »

Yes although its a 3 not the economical 2 I do like the colour. Unfortunately no blues coming in i am told in January so have had to settle for arctic grey which is OK only.
Did you have the hard sell from dealer on Gardx and wheel protection/ GAP insurance and if so do you think any are worth it. GAP insurance is mentioned elsewhere possibly cheaper in this forum. Hope you are getting to grips with the technology and can advise us in due course.
Dealer told me we will have to pay £25 a go for nav map updates done by dealer vie sim card. Do not see why we cannot do it ourselves!
Dynobite71

Post by Dynobite71 »

Hi there, Have a look at ALA for gap lnsurance, wheel protection have a look at ALA for that or there are others you can go to direct.. I decided against the paint protection as you have to wash it properly, not past your local garage etc. Time will tell if it's a good decision or not.
Still no date for my Niro but told "it's on the way".
Greenman

Post by Greenman »

My insurance company, Aviva, has introduced gap insurance as standard in their policy for the first 12 months of ownership of a new vehicle. I had the Williams coat on my Sportage for 5 years before getting the Niro. It seems extremely hard, stood up to bird droppings, tree sap, motorway shedding, and I did not have one paint chip. All it needs is a wash every so often with a basic car shampoo. Internally it stood up to my grandson's food and drink spillages with just a quick wipe from a damp cloth. It's expensive, but it is one of the few options I specified for the Niro [the others were mats, boot liner and a full size spare].
Mike R
Niro 2 Black [no additional driving aids] Since 1 Sept 2016
Previously: Sportage KX2awd on11 plate
gimball

Post by gimball »

These pics convinced me to buy rubber mats instead of carpet ones :)
PhillipM

Post by PhillipM »

Yeh we bought the rubber mats just this week as those in the car were from our old car as a temporary fix

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post