Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Here are some pictures showing the boot space in the Kia Niro:

5b6a0693.jpg

5b6a0687.jpg

5b6a0685.jpg

danielledavidson

Post by danielledavidson »

Wow, that is actually pretty awesome that it has that much room! I mean you really can't complain about that. It's a really good amount of space.
Rollingspinergy

Post by Rollingspinergy »

Rob wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:41 pm Here are some pictures showing the boot space in the Kia Niro:
Can you possibly measure the boot please from boot lip to bac of front seat please?
AlanW55

Post by AlanW55 »

It's not as simple as that, where the front seat back is located will depend on the driver, and even if you had that dimension, the tailgate slopes so your wheelchair may foul the glass, particularly if it won't fit between the wheel arch intrusions. You'd really be better trying to put your chair into a Niro, I'm sure your local dealer will oblige. If you live in the north west you're welcome to come to my home and try it in my car.
UK 2021 Mark 1 HEV 4 in silky silver, standard spec.
previously UK 2017 First Edition HEV in pearlescent white, standard spec.
Rollingspinergy

Post by Rollingspinergy »

AlanW55 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:04 pm It's not as simple as that, where the front seat back is located will depend on the driver, and even if you had that dimension, the tailgate slopes so your wheelchair may foul the glass, particularly if it won't fit between the wheel arch intrusions. You'd really be better trying to put your chair into a Niro, I'm sure your local dealer will oblige. If you live in the north west you're welcome to come to my home and try it in my car.
Thanks for your reply and help but I live in south east.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post