Niro second service advisories

Faults and Technical chat for the Kia Niro
dakm1

Post by dakm1 »

I have just had my Niro 2 second service done, under KIA service plan, the car has only done 10, 600 ml, I got a phone call saying they had some advisories and did I want them doing, one, cabin pollen filter dirty, two petrol and oil additives, three air conditioning anti-bacterial treatment, total with vat 102 pounds, I declined, I checked the pollen filter and it is only slightly discoloured, I will replace it and do the other stuff myself as well, but I will not have a record of this being done, sorry it's a bit long but my question is will that affect the warranty or my lease agreement

AlanW55

Post by AlanW55 »

Standard cash-leverage practice. Your experience should tell you something about the dealer. I don't see that advisories of the nature you describe would have any impact on warranty. My experience of a maintenance-included please agreement is that they will only approve the minimum, but in any case they would deal with the dealer, not me.
UK 2021 Mark 1 HEV 4 in silky silver, standard spec.
previously UK 2017 First Edition HEV in pearlescent white, standard spec.
dakm1

Post by dakm1 »

Thanks for you reply I have not had much experience with dealers, first new car first lease car

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post