MY20 e-niro

Kia e-Niro which offers an all-electric, zero-emissions powertrain
Holly1

Post by Holly1 »

Got call 2 days ago, my white pearl e-niro ordered 02/05/19 will be at dealers on 28/03/20. I guess it will be on either the Grand Uranus now discharging at Immingham or the Morning Conductor due there in 3 days. I will be checking paintwork closely.

image.png

tonybkent

Post by tonybkent »

Great news. Congratulations!
kia_e-niro_fan

Post by kia_e-niro_fan »

Got car yesterday, car wasn't as clean as I would have done but can't complain, interesting drive it's amazing much you notice you are not going the legal speed limit it'll take a while to get used to but will be fine, UVO seems all good even though it was updated you cant unlock the doors still.

@Dealers 06/03/2020, Picked Up 13/03/2020 Kia E-Niro '4 Gravity Blue
kia_e-niro_fan

Post by kia_e-niro_fan »

Had serious issues with car that dealer needed to sort one was stated 4 days after ownership, initial issue was a scratch that was covered up either at immingham or dealer, once lockdown had finish had to show them the polish burnt marks all over the roof caused by the dealers valeters and the shoddy application of ceramic coat all over car which I had bodyshop recommend to me and it was shocking, £545 for detailer to put car factory fresh, removing old ceramic coating and polish burn marks and re aplly his ceramic coating started in July after lockdown finally 7th September went to bodyshop to start the first issue should have had car done after bodyshop and detailer but bodyshop had to order parts, dealers communication is really awful had to keep chasing them up also got loan car the dealer drove round for me had no gloves or mask on.
@Dealers 06/03/2020, Picked Up 13/03/2020 Kia E-Niro '4 Gravity Blue

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post