New EV owner

New to the Kia UK Forums? Introduce yourself here
rivermist

Post by rivermist »

Hi to everyone. My wife and I joined the EV world in early December after waiting since June for delivery of our pair of E-Niros. Yes, we have one each both 4+ versions, one in Yacht Blue and one in Silky Silver. We are very pleased with them although our driving experience so far has been limited by the lockdown restrictions, going to get vaccinated was a great excuse for a day out.

So easy to drive, my wife was concerned as she is not a car enthusiast and was attached to her previous Honda Jazz but it proved to be no problem at all and she adapted happily within a day or two.

vw jen135

Post by vw jen135 »

Hi to all,
I have been the owner of an Eniro for almost a year now and can only say it would be very hard to return to an ICE car again. The experience of driving an electric vehical is second to none, smoothness, acceleration, and ease of driving. As I have always done most of the repairs on my previous cars I have already done some mods to the Eniro. Firstly I fitted a frunk under the bonnet, then a pair of gas filled bonnet struts (as all my charging cables and tools are now located in the front, I then removed a lot of the unnecessary packing in the boot which freed up a lot more useful space increasing it's size by several cubic feet. Last week I charged the car up to 100% (I normally charge to 80%) and got an indicated range off 533 kms so i'm keeping a close eye on this to see how it compares to the odometer.
Will be looking forward to interesting posts
captainlightfoot

Post by captainlightfoot »

The moulded packaging under the boot floor certainly gobbles up useful volume. I'd be very interested to see your under-bonnet 'frunk' mods if you can post a pic. Can it be easily removed if/when you change the car?