New niro

New to the Kia UK Forums? Introduce yourself here
Mr Bojangles

Post by Mr Bojangles »

Hi, I hope to collect my new Niro 3 by about the middle of next month. The dealer has been told it should be getting it by the 2nd November, but I'll wait and see. I don't know if this the right place to ask
, but have any members used the Road Hero spare wheel kit, and does it fit in the wheel well ok. The dealer says they don't have spare wheels listed, but I like to have one. Are there other wheel kits that you recommend,

Many thanks in advance

Roy

Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast »

Which version of the Niro are you getting: HEV, PHEV or EV? I ask because if its the PHEV you won't be able to carry a spare wheel, because the traction battery occupies the space under the boot. I'm not sure what arrangements there may be in the HEV and EV, or what options those models have for spare wheels.
23 plate Niro 4 Plug-in Hybrid in Steel Grey
Also on my drive: 2015 Skoda Yeti 1.2 TSi "Elegance" DSG in Cappuccino Beige.
Mr Bojangles

Post by Mr Bojangles »

Hi, thanks for your interest. It’s the HEV version I have purchased in Runway Red, getting excited

Roy
AlanW55

Post by AlanW55 »

I've got a space saver spare wheel in the boot of my HEV, you have to remove a polystyrene tray for it to fit. It's not specifically a Road Hero, but I would imagine there's little or no difference,
UK 2021 Mark 1 HEV 4 in silky silver, standard spec.
previously UK 2017 First Edition HEV in pearlescent white, standard spec.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post