Niro First Edition South Coast UK

New to the Kia UK Forums? Introduce yourself here
Deleted User 399

Post by Deleted User 399 »

Hi, Just a quick intro. I picked my Niro on the 23rd March. So far all is well aside from one issue I'll mention below.

I have covered just over 300 miles, the trip computer is telling me I averaged 56mpg, although at one point I clocked up over 60mpg. As the car did not have a full tank when I picked it up I was unable to calculate the actual mpg so I'll do that when I next fill up.

In terms of driving I find the car really comfortable and relaxing to drive and the gadgets make it effortless to keep to speed limits. I also drive a Discovery 1 automatic and a T5.1 Caravelle DSG although I love driving both, the Niro is more relaxing. I traded in a 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe.

I'll probably have some questions of the forum once I have driven for a while, but in the meantime if anyone wants any info on the First Edition please ask away. I won't be on the forum daily but will endeavor to respond as soon as I see any questions.

The colour of my Niro is Graphite.

BTW the issue I mentioned is that I asked for a clear bumper protector to be fitted. It was fitted, but badly, with a few air bubbles and gaps on the internal curve of the bumper as it meets the main body. I obviously challenged this and was told that the dealer was not confident of getting a new one fitted any better so I requested a refund which they have agreed to. I'm currently reviewing options on that and will leave the current protector on until I find an alternative.

Cheers.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post