Hi to all Niro owners. :D

knea

Post by knea »

Hi Mike!
Kia Niro HEV First Edition, 2017, White Pearl
Lulu_J

Post by Lulu_J »

Hello

I am about to become a Niro owner on Thursday, feeling slightly nervous. Have I made the right choice??

Lulu
Bigtone1965

Post by Bigtone1965 »

Lulu
Can only say our one has lived up to expectations
And more , very economical,
Comfy, quiet and loads of room
Depends what more you want ?
And everyone who has seen or been in the car is also very impressed
Have fun tony
Jim Haywood

Post by Jim Haywood »

Love our Niro - had it for just about a month. Thought I would pine for the Freelander2 we part exchanged for our s/h low mileage Niro 3 but no regrets so far. Getting great economy (best so far is 70plus mpg on a 30-40 mile run, mid 60's on a several hundred mile week long trip from Surrey to Yorkshire, including lots of winding hill roads. Fun to drive - I even like the lane assist and cruise control which some don't like. Good looking (I think). Enough space for two of us plus adult passengers in back. 6ft5in son says it is more comfortable than the Land Rover. Getting used to foot operated parking brake - not as big a deal as some suggest. Feel smug when I tell friends and family we now have a hybrid!
h2onorth

Post by h2onorth »

Hi all welcome to the forum. Glad you are all pleased with your choices. Yes the car does give a good performance in most areas. Boot is perhaps marginal in size for a car in this sector but otherwise not much to grumble about.
Fuel economy is amazing provided you aren't heavy with the throttle otherwise the engine kicks in a lot to respond.
h2onorth
Oceanblue

Post by Oceanblue »

Hello! Hope we can all learn from one another how to use our Niro to its full potential.

Have a great day!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post