My Music

New to the Kia UK Forums? Introduce yourself here
Hopp

Post by Hopp »

2017 Niro 4.

'My Music' does not show when I'm playing songs I've ripped from CD's onto a usb flash drive.
Screen shows songs being played, albums lists etc - all sounds good and working fine.
It should allow songs to be marked for saving to My Music.
Could this be because I haven't got a smartphone connected ?
Any suggestions appreciated.

Old Salt

Post by Old Salt »

Hi Hopp, I have all of my music on a usb stick and the song titles are shown on the screen. The only one's I have had to change the track names on are from Amazon downloads. I will have a look on my stick to see how the titles are listed and get back to you.

David
MY22 Kia Niro 2 - Pearl White

мы приходим невидимый - HM Submarines Conqueror, Churchill, Renown, Onslaught, Ocelot, Porpoise
Suman

Post by Suman »

'My Music' doesn't work for me either on my first Edition. I'm starting to think it's a US only feature since it's not actually listed in the UK manual I was given.
Kia Stinger GTS in Panthera Metallic Grey
Previously: Kia Niro First Edition in Pearlescent White, Mercedes GL 420 cdi, Lexus LS460 SE-L, Renault Laguna Initiale 2.0 dci, Lexus LS 460 SE-L, Renault Megane 1.9 dci, Toyota Supra 3.0 Turbo
Old Salt

Post by Old Salt »

Guy's, I have just realised that you mentioned My Music. I use a USB stick in the port behind the wireless phone charging pad. I press the Media button and select USB and scroll through the Albums and select the one I want to play, all relevant detail is displayed on the screen. I have still to setup my phone on the Android Auto though.

David
MY22 Kia Niro 2 - Pearl White

мы приходим невидимый - HM Submarines Conqueror, Churchill, Renown, Onslaught, Ocelot, Porpoise