New to the Kia UK Forums? Introduce yourself here
patsom

Post by patsom »

Hi everyone, I am currently running a kx3 sat nav sportage diesel but am now considering a change to a niro 3 spec as the goverment are doing their best to demonise diesel owners, i wonder when they will start to pick on the petrol driver.

JimT

Post by JimT »

Hi and welcome to the forum. The niro is a great car - not fast - but comfortable, spacious and quiet.
Now: niro 2 (red)
Previous cars:
Citroen C3 Picasso (auto)
Renault grand scenic 1.5dci on 17" wheels (awful)
dmrodgers

Post by dmrodgers »

Just changed myself from a Sportage KX3 SatNav to a Niro 4, primarily for the same reason as the government are hell bent on getting diesel cars off the road at whatever cost. Not as fast as the Sportage but a great car to drive, more comfortable ride and great spec with all the bells and whistles. Plus to fuel economy to go with it. Don't think you will be disappointed if you decide to go ahead and purchase the Niro.
MY18 Niro 4 Graphite
Pippy. Polo

Post by Pippy. Polo »

Hi everyone I'm new on here got my niro a couple of months ago and love it it's a trim 4 as it's got everything myself and my wife wanted in safety and style never had a automatic or hybrid before I changed due to having diesels before and my local council r going to charge for driving into the centre of town so it had to go :lol:

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post