Collected Niro 2 today

New to the Kia UK Forums? Introduce yourself here
Allypally

Post by Allypally »

I am very pleased to say finally collected my new Niro 2 today. Have been enjoying this site for the past four months whilst waiting for delivery. First opinions of the car are "wow". This is the first Kia I have owned, was swayed by the positive reviews and owners of other Kia's, a work colleague had the pleasure of using one as a courtesy car and her glowing praise plus a test drive in the Niro 3 sold me. It is spacious, well equipped, everything is where it should be, a lot of thought has been put into the design of this car, the interface is user intuitive, the car feels light and agile to drive. The seats are far more comfortable than I had anticipated and hearing the silence when you first put it into drive really is something. I have driven about 45 miles today, lots of short runs, mainly through town and traffic, impressed with its response and calmness. I really feel that this is going to make me a safer driver. Would have liked the car in Ocean Blue but dealer only able to offer clear white, white pearl or graphite. Spent a long weekend trying to research those colours, actually liked them all which made the choice harder, eventually opted forthe pearl white which looks amazing in the sun. Had positive comments at work today with lots of "oohs and aahs". Only negative is no car mats included but a trip to Argos and all sorted with some snazzy leather, silver mats with white trim. Looking forward to sharing more driving experiences as well as reading all your thoughts and reviews.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post