Hello all!

New to the Kia UK Forums? Introduce yourself here
JayBee

Post by JayBee »

We are now the proud owners of a (used) 2017 Niro 2. Coming from a Ford Fusion there are a lot of extra knobs and switches! :)

We did not receive a Sat Nav user manual from the Kia dealer. Is there one available? (We did get the inch thick user manual though).
I'd like to get traffic warnings (tried pressing 'traffic' soft button, but just showed 'no traffic reports' (or something like that).
Can this feature be 'switched on'?
Also when we don't want the satnav on any more, can you simply switch it off? I know you just press 'Map' to activate it, but pressing it again doesn't switch it off.

Any ideas?

JayBee

HaxbyPete

Post by HaxbyPete »

If you want to remove the full-screen sat nav window from your display don't just press MAP again. That does nothing. Instead touch the Home button at the top left hand corner of the screen. That will reduce the map window to half the screen and show other information on the right hand half. This is the default Home Page position.

I am sure that KIA customer support will either be able to supply you with a Sat Nav manual - or direct you to a download online from their website.