Kia Niro Review - Parkers

All Kia Niro related discussions
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

On an all-new platform with a completely new powertrain, this new small hybrid SUV, the Niro, does two important jobs for Kia.

br3v9735.jpg

Firstly, it gives the company a much-needed rival to the likes of the Mazda CX-3, Nissan Juke and Renault's Captur; and, secondly, with both the hybrid and SUV segments growing strongly (the former, Kia anticipates, at the expense of diesel power) it provides eco-friendly competition for a growing raft of hybrids including Toyota's Prius.

Kia has yet to release a definitive list of equipment for the Niro, but the standard trim line-up is expected to be the regular 1, 2, 3 and 4 from other models in the firm’s range.

Expected equipment should include seven- or eight-inch multimedia touchscreens with optional 3D sat-nav on higher trims, DAB radio, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto (a first for Kia), wireless smartphone charging and TomTom Live services free for seven years. An eight-speaker JBL audio system will also be available as an option.

You can read the full review here: http://www.parkers.co.uk/kia/niro/

Jad3d

Post by Jad3d »

What a beauty! I love that color too! The touchscreen multimedia access panel sounds amazing! I feel like cars are finally moving into a more futuristic standing. It is about time! I never thought I would like a Kia but this Niro looks and feels like a luxury car but not at the price!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post