Kia Niro Interior

All Kia Niro related discussions
AyeAye

Post by AyeAye »

Kia-Niro-hybrid-01-626x382.jpg

There is no spec information on the Kia Niro at present. So far, the car has only been revealed in the sketches above. It is expected to be unveiled formally at the Chicago motor show in February 2016, suggesting UK prices and specs won’t be finalised until the summer, with the car then appearing in showrooms from early autumn.

An uncluttered dashboard features a large touchscreen and rows of vertical buttons but it’s packed with the latest technology like wireless phone charging, Android Auto smartphone compatibility (Kia is working on adding Apple CarPlay, too) and luxury

However, as buyers are expected to be drawn by its eco credentials rather than low pricing, we expect to be launched in high trim levels with lots of standard kit. The high-spec Kia Soul EV provides a guide.

Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

I also think the interior will be very similar to the new Kia Sportage that has just been released.
AyeAye

Post by AyeAye »

Rob wrote:I also think the interior will be very similar to the new Kia Sportage that has just been released.
I hope so - the new Sportage interior is very nice and a big improvement over the old model.
Chris_A

Post by Chris_A »

If the interior of the Niro is half as good as the Sportage`s, I will be completely fine with it. Nothing beats a good interior when choosing what car to buy.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post