Car mats included?

All Kia Niro related discussions
Splang

Post by Splang »

As above - Do these come as part of the standard specification please? Or do you have to buy them separately
Thank you,
S

knea

Post by knea »

I have checked my order and in the order form for the First Edition I got a line item "Mats and Boot Liner", £0, grouped under "Accessories".
I remember they were accessories but provided free of charge by the dealer when buying the car.
Kia Niro HEV First Edition, 2017, White Pearl
Emperor

Post by Emperor »

Maybe it depends on the dealer? My mats were "thrown in" as part of the deal. However I still use thick rubber mats and boot liner from my previous Merc B Class on top to keep the Niro mats clean....how sad is that!
I also asked for the Diamondize body and interior protection treatment, advertised at £299 and got it free! This also comes with a holdall full of cleaning materials for future use...enough to last for years. Don't ask don't get, it seems.
Splang

Post by Splang »

Thanks. I sourced some mats online £45 seemed a good price for oem mats
Knuttucks

Post by Knuttucks »

Splang wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:09 am Thanks. I sourced some mats online £45 seemed a good price for oem mats
I have been informed mats will not be included with my lease vehicle which is due next month.

Which mats did you get and from where? Do you think they fit as good as originals would in your opinion and how do you rate their quality?

Kia state they have standard and premium quality versions. I would generally go for high quality as the mats I had in my Hyundai i40 looked great after 3 years and 58,000 miles, they had some serious abuse as well from living in a rural location.

Thanks
Current: Kia Niro 4 in Ocean Blue
Previous: Citroen DS4, Hyundai i40 Premium Tourer,Ford Mondeo Econetic
Splang

Post by Splang »

Hi
They are exactly the same just cheaper!
https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/282127674556
Knuttucks

Post by Knuttucks »

Splang wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:26 pm Hi
They are exactly the same just cheaper!