Media info screen

All Kia Niro related discussions
Knuttucks

Post by Knuttucks »

I finally took delivery of my Niro 4 yesterday and still have the smile on my face to prove it. I've spent some time setting up the options in the menu's and linking my phone etc and have now noticed that when I start up the car the main screen comes up with a page of text and a continue button I need to press to get on with the job in hand.

Does this happen for everyone or have I clicked something to make this come up?

I can't remember it happening yesterday so feel I must have done something somewhere...

Thanks in advance as I will probably have lots of questions/observations over the next few weeks.
Current: Kia Niro 4 in Ocean Blue
Previous: Citroen DS4, Hyundai i40 Premium Tourer,Ford Mondeo Econetic

Recycleman

Post by Recycleman »

On my Niro 2 it comes up I just leave it and it goes off on it's own
h2onorth

Post by h2onorth »

Hi knuttucks. Are u talking about the safety while driving message which briefly appears after startup? Yes this does disappear automatically if ignored. Not sure if this always came on from new but certainly after phone was paired
h2onorth
Knuttucks

Post by Knuttucks »

h2onorth wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:28 am Hi knuttucks. Are u talking about the safety while driving message which briefly appears after startup? Yes this does disappear automatically if ignored. Not sure if this always came on from new but certainly after phone was paired
h2onorth
Hiya,

Yes that's the one, I ignore it now and it goes away, pretty sure it didn't happen the first day I had it.
niroal

Post by niroal »

Perhaps it only come up once you register for Connected Services.
Niro 3 PHEV Graphite
Knuttucks

Post by Knuttucks »

niroal wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:25 pm Perhaps it only come up once you register for Connected Services.
Could well be the case.
Pippy. Polo

Post by Pippy. Polo »

Does any one no how to put radio station logos with each station like the BBC icons would love to do this local dab stations thanks it's on niro trim 4

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post