Lead time/waiting time

All Kia Niro related discussions
Hopp

Post by Hopp »

Speed camera's.
I regularly pass a of speed camera which used to be without getting a warning.
Know nothing about smartphones and leave it permanently in the car, using it for nothing else.
Somehow (not sure how) enabled speed camera warnings on the phone and now get a warning jingle and a symbol on the display every time.
Not sure if this will help you.

TheMKD

Post by TheMKD »

So that’s another ETA on delivery been and gone. (7/1/19) and still nothing from Kia. I get the reason for delay, but the information from customer services is terrible. Ordered in July. Beyond a joke.
marjon

Post by marjon »

The various stories of delays are not filling me with confidence of my PHEV being on time.
Can your leasing company not see the status of your order my dealer has said they get status updates when in goes into production, built, on boat etc. Unless this is a dealer only thing.
badfugazi

Post by badfugazi »

Don't know if this helps but I got a response from Kia on Twitter last night to my question regarding a delivery date.
" A batch has been received so if you don't otherwise hear by the end of this week,please DM us with the order number and dealer name so we can check on status"
Ordered mine on 14/10/18 given a date of 10/01/19 when that came and went I was told "Probably some time in Feb or it might be Mar" by the dealer.
marjon

Post by marjon »

Spoke to dealer yesterday and he was very confident of mine arriving in the given time as they have just had a customer pick up their PHEV which arrived with in 12-16 week lead time.
Arakish

Post by Arakish »

Hi
I was promised 2018 plate PHEV delivery with new battery range up to 60miles, is it correct pl
radar2018

Post by radar2018 »

My 68 plate is 36 miles
KIA NIRO PHEV OCT 2018 Gravity Blue
TheMKD

Post by TheMKD »

Fingers crossed.
Delivery Monday. 6 1/2 months.
TheMKD

Post by TheMKD »

Arakish wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:37 am Hi
I was promised 2018 plate PHEV delivery with new battery range up to 60miles, is it correct pl
Think this is untrue.

If Kia just doubled the battery range people would either be raving about it or moaning about the loss of boot space.

Obviously I have my nose stuck in the Internet at all things EV. The web has been silent on this, which tends to suggest a slight whiff of BS.
MrDriver

Post by MrDriver »

Arakish wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:37 am Hi
I took delivery of my brand new 3 PHEV on Tuesday (Ordered from Dealer in June 2018) and it does 36-38 Miles on a full electric charge so would question the 60 miles you have been quoted.
What date did you order your car on ?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post