Previous KIA cars

All Kia Niro related discussions
Chris_A

Post by Chris_A »

What were previous KIA cars that you have owned? How satisfied were you with them? Any complains?

Jad3d

Post by Jad3d »

I have only ever been in one, never driven or owned one. My friend was using one for a week when his car got wrecked. The insurance lent it to him while his got repaired. Thinking back, one thing that I noticed that really stood out was how it was so smooth on the road. Even when hitting bumps!
jim1

Post by jim1 »

I'm on my 3rd sportage, also had 2 picantos, great cars, no faults, no issues at all.
Kendall

Post by Kendall »

This would be my first Kia!
Disbeliever

Post by Disbeliever »

I am on my 2nd CEED the 7 spd dct the car is very good but I still do not like the ride despite changing to much better Michelin X Climate tyres.
Disbeliever

Post by Disbeliever »

Jad3d wrote:I have only ever been in one, never driven or owned one. My friend was using one for a week when his car got wrecked. The insurance lent it to him while his got repaired. Thinking back, one thing that I noticed that really stood out was how it was so smooth on the road. Even when hitting bumps!

I would like to know which model KIA because whilst on my 2nd CEED still do not like the ride.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post