Minor irritation with Niro

All Kia Niro related discussions
peter bunce

Post by peter bunce »

For D M Rogers

Re digital speedometer change to MPH,
Have a look at the following - - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=180goto your dealerr

I think that will help

If not , goto your dealer and ask they should be able to do it and explain how to do for future use if required later.

Yours Peter

peter bunce

Post by peter bunce »

Hi,

I have a v2 version and that has a dimmer for the instruments - have a look at p 4/45 in the handbook for where the switch is

Peter.
John pell

Post by John pell »

My HEV
Has lock and unlock in the drivers door perhaps it dependant on model ???
My19 Niro 3 Ocean Blue HEV
deguy

Post by deguy »

Yes, mine also has lock/unlock on the drivers door, however even if the car has auto-locked you do not need to use this to open the drivers door. Unlike any car I have previously had, opening the drivers door from inside does not open the rest of the doors. Not ideal if your kid has just been sick in the back.
Niro Spirit 2017 HEV in Ocean Blue (German spec similar to First Edition without ADAP)
Previously: Mercedes B-Class 200CDI Autotronic
deguy

Post by deguy »

Washer nearly empty warning tells you just after you've set off. Now, from the days when you had only a light or nothing at all, that may have been enough, but in these days of on-board computers it should be possible to tell you just before you leave the car - after all, the head unit stays on after I turn the more off until I open the door.
Niro Spirit 2017 HEV in Ocean Blue (German spec similar to First Edition without ADAP)
Previously: Mercedes B-Class 200CDI Autotronic
Fields

Post by Fields »

If you're not very pleased with the mats then there's always the choice to purchase some from elsewhere. I had to purchase a set a couple of months ago which, although I didn't want to initially, turned out to be a good thing in the end as the quality is probably better than the real deal.

I got a pair from here https://www.racshop.co.uk/kia-niro-2016 ... -mats.html but for sure you will be able to get a like-for-like pair from a load of different places all over the internet.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post