most looking forward to

All Kia Niro related discussions
danielledavidson

Post by danielledavidson »

What are looking forward to the most in the car? I mean for me I would have to say that the fact that it's a hybrid car. I mean who doesn't want one? I'm sure that some people don't because the cars don't look cool enough, but they seem like very good cars.

Kia Fan

Post by Kia Fan »

Auto express took the Niro out for testing (pre-production but only slight tweaking before ready for production) and this is their result....

"Kia’s offer of a drive in an early car was all the more bold with a route from the company’s base near Frankfurt in Germany down to Geneva in Switzerland. Previous experience of hybrids shows they're most efficient in town rather than on long cross country jaunts.

So how did the Niro fare? Our route was mostly motorway with a bit of town driving thrown in and some fairly hilly stuff, too, yet the Niro managed 60mpg – not bad in the real world and not too far off the expected average claim of 73.6mpg. "
RichardQ

Post by RichardQ »

.. Seeing the price! I hope they can pull it in for £18,000

Pricing is to be determined closer to the time, but Kia sources indicate that it's likely to be priced competitively against the Prius, and it's possible that the Kia will even undercut the Toyota.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

If they can get the price right I think they'll have a big hit on their hands!
Jad3d

Post by Jad3d »

So it is considered a hybrid then? Okay I read different things on that so I wasn't sure. I am looking forward to just owning a new car really. The bonus will be that it is a Kia and from the looks of it, just amazing in appearance. The tech features will be fun to play with as well.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post