Kiro niro 3 ( 2020 )

All Kia Niro related discussions
lovemycar

Post by lovemycar »

Amazing sat nav brings up the traffic info , parking, petrol stations etc , andspeed cam info... sound alarm about 200 yds from cam then the mph sign flashes until cam passed , traffic queues show up as red lines , then yellow for slow traffic , love the way the screen can be split into three segments, very good infotainment system in this car !!
My only complaints about the car is that the lane keep assist comes on by default but the auto hold does not , should be the other way around ( just my opinion ) hitting 65 mpg at the moment with 319 miles on the clock , keeping regen at the one mark , superior car in a lot of ways to my last one and the Graphite colour is really very good looking !

Kia Niro 3 Graphite ( premium)
Kia Niro 3 Self Charging ...Colour is Graphite ( premium)....2019

HaxbyPete

Post by HaxbyPete »

So is that a Plug-in or a Self Charging Niro 3 you have ? I agree with the Lane Follow Assist coming on as a default is a pain, and I have tried to cancel it out on the settings, but I just have to push that cancel button every time I start the car up. Problem is that it is hidden below the steering wheel and difficult to see once you are driving.

Kia Niro 4 HEV Runway Red.
lovemycar

Post by lovemycar »

Mine is the self charging , and yes i have now got used to just reaching down before i start off and switch the switch off and watch for the icon going away on the dash
Kia Niro 3 Self Charging ...Colour is Graphite ( premium)....2019

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post