Waiting for delivery

All Kia Niro related discussions
wewantchange

Post by wewantchange »

Ordered my Niro before lockdown and awaiting delivery.

The majority of my mileage comes on commuting and trips out with the family (not huge distances). Just wondering if anyone had tactics for their longer journeys I can get tips from if needed. I found so much useful advice when I was researching the car and loving the EV community.

h2onorth

Post by h2onorth »

Hi we can help if you let us know the model ?
MaK

Post by MaK »

Hello Niro forms,

I’m from Bulgaria and I ordered KIA Niro hybrid since 21.09.2022 and still waiting…. I’m asking my local dealer every month for some kind of information but with no luck so far… The last time they said that the car is not even made. Is there any way to know when the car should be even built or any kind of information will be appreciated.

Thanks!
jasonme

Post by jasonme »

I ordered mine in august 2022 and I received yesterday so hopefully yours wont be too much longer. Good luck.
Ballywings

Post by Ballywings »

HI I ordered my Niro Hybrid in February and have been informed it's on the ship, so should be here June sometime. Fingers crossed.
Kia Niro Hybrid 4 2023 in Runway Red
MaK

Post by MaK »

For mine there is still no information. I think I might give up and order something else soon. I’m done with KIA. Maybe Toyota, Nissan or Hyundai :(

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post