Do you like having a sunroof?

The place to discuss everything else..
Jad3d

Post by Jad3d »

This is something I never thought about before until my friend got his new car last year. It has a sun roof and since I didn't have a car all last summer, he took me where I needed to go or lent me his car. I know feel the need to forever have one haha Do you like having a sunroof or is it something you wouldn't miss if you didn't have one?

Kendall

Post by Kendall »

A panoramic roof is nice, really opens up the interior and makes it feel very light and spacious.
jeffb

Post by jeffb »

Does anyone know if the Niro will have an option for an opening sunroof rather than a fixed panoramic one?
jim1

Post by jim1 »

Love the panoramic sunroof on my sportage 2. Don't open it very often but do like it, was dissapointed to see kia moved this to the higher trims only on the new sportage model
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

jeffb wrote:Does anyone know if the Niro will have an option for an opening sunroof rather than a fixed panoramic one?
Yes the top of the range edition 1 comes with it as standard.
Meanwhile, the top-of-the-range ‘First Edition’ version adds Autonomous Emergency Braking, Blind Spot Detection with a Rear Cross Traffic Alert and Smart Cruise Control. This model is also distinguished by unique grey leather trim, white interior trim inserts, a smart key and engine start/stop button, heated outer rear seats, ventilated front seats and an electric tilting and sliding sunroof.
Kia Niro Model Line Up