(Going to be) New to Kia

New to the Kia UK Forums? Introduce yourself here
JimT

Post by JimT »

Hi everyone,

My wife is a Motability customer and we're going to order our next car in the next couple of weeks for delivery in November. We've decided to go hybrid (after driving a C-Max hybrid in the States) and after testing the ioniq (which was way too low for my wife) we looked at the niro. We went for a test drive in a '3' spec and were so impressed, the search for our next car stopped there.

The car we will order will be the '2' spec but having real difficulty with the colour - neither of us likes the selection on offer. Probably go with the blue but we've had blue cars for the last umpteen years (yawn). Red is a possibility but can't tell whether it's pillar box red or more of a maroon. If the latter then it might be persuasion time.
Now: niro 2 (red)
Previous cars:
Citroen C3 Picasso (auto)
Renault grand scenic 1.5dci on 17" wheels (awful)

Bigtone1965

Post by Bigtone1965 »

Seen it in the red and it looks good
Sorry don't like the blue as unless it's bright
And sunny it looks plan
JimT

Post by JimT »

Thanks Bigtone - I think the same. Working already on getting the red.
Previous cars:
gimball

Post by gimball »

Got mine in pearl white - cool in the sun, fairly pretty, is very visible on the road.

Don't have a pic on me, but this one is pretty much exactly how it looks (has a kind of gradient shine to it):
JimT

Post by JimT »

The deed is done! Ordered the Niro 2 in Temptation Red for delivery on 8th November (Motability restrictions). If we had been 'normal' customers we could have had one in 2 days.
Previous cars: