Wheel trims Niro 2

New to the Kia UK Forums? Introduce yourself here
dakm1

Post by dakm1 »

Hi I am new here , I will be getting a new Niro 2 on personal contract hire, from Kia in two weeks , It is my first PCH car on a 3 year contract, I have been looking to return the car in the best condition possible, for example removing the matt's and using rubber ones and a bootliner,also scotchgard, A bit long winded I know, But I am all so thinking of storing the very expencive plastic wheel trims and just have the black alloys with a centre cap, Has anyone done the same ?

h2onorth

Post by h2onorth »

Hi dakm1. Of course you can do this and it will help a little to reduce potential areas of damage. It may partly depend on the areas you frequent and your previous experience in types of damage which may have occurred before. Bodywork dings are just as expensive and almost impossible to prevent over 1year let alone 3years. As an example i suffered a small dent in my roof as a result of a branch blown off a tree!
Good luck h2onorth
dakm1

Post by dakm1 »

Thanks h2north, I guess iIam just a worrier probably the worst person in the world to have a contract hire car. I have already got cable ties for the grand kids.
Steve

Post by Steve »

The wheel trims are £15 each as i was told , i have all ready curbed one of mine ;
Steve
Niro 2 in Black . LED headlight conversion .
Previous car.... Ford Kuga 163 . 2011
niroal

Post by niroal »

I has told they were £70 odd each
Niro 3 PHEV Graphite
Steve

Post by Steve »

£70 for a plastic wheel trim , i wouldn't of thought so .. I do know a new wheel and trim are £145 .... Give a Kia garage a ring and see what they say .
Steve
Niro 2 in Black . LED headlight conversion .
Previous car.... Ford Kuga 163 . 2011

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post