Exited soon to be new Niro owner

New to the Kia UK Forums? Introduce yourself here
Evesy

Post by Evesy »

Hi all
Just joining and looking forward to being part of this group.
Ordered my Niro 4 back in Feb , managed to snag one on route and should have been with me on 14th march. Unfortunately it’s sitting on a container ship up Humberside as it can’t dock due to the crappy weather we’ve been having. So I’m very impatiently waiting but can’t wait to get her.

Nice to read the topics on here I hope I can contribute
Cheers
Niro 4 HEV Ocean Blue

therogansofely

Post by therogansofely »

Me too. Ordered my Niro 2 HEV in Ocean Blue on Thursday 14/2, told delivery Friday 28 June.....Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock...
BensGumps

Post by BensGumps »

Ordered my Niro 4 in Jan, also Ocean Blue, it should have been here last week, new delivery date is 25th March, carless at the moment, sold the Volvo in anticipation of last weeks delivery. Beadles are telling me that Kia are having problems that are manifesting as delivery delays! 😱
Evesy

Post by Evesy »

They all must be on the same ship 😂
Niro 4 HEV Ocean Blue
Ted Heath

Post by Ted Heath »

I also ordered a Niro 4 on 15th January, I was given a provisional delivery date of 14th March, now told it should be at the dealers Mon 25. Fingers crossed, also told delay was due to bad weather.
Weebill

Post by Weebill »

Me too....ordered Niro 4 mid Feb before going on holiday for 3 weeks. Told it would be available from first week March but now story is probably first week April, but what can you say other than hurry up please
Evesy

Post by Evesy »

Was told today it’s been unloaded from the ship so by my thinking I should be getting it next week. Can’t wait .
Niro 4 HEV Ocean Blue
Ted Heath

Post by Ted Heath »

Rang today and have now been told delivery date as 1st April !!!!!
Evesy

Post by Evesy »

Was told delivery today but it hadn’t turned up , maybe tomorrow maybe Monday 1st April . My current car a Vauxhall Zaffira I’m part Ex needs taxing tomorrow so the kind chap at the Dealers is taking it tomorrow and giving me a courtesy car till my Niro turns up.
Niro 4 HEV Ocean Blue
Evesy

Post by Evesy »

Well I picked it up today and I’m absolutely loving it. So pleased with the car drives like dream in eco and just a nice relaxing drive. Took it for a spin in sport mode and yes just as I was expecting really pepped it up.
Well I’m loved up for a while so I’ll let you know down the line 👍
Niro 4 HEV Ocean Blue

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post