e-Niro due in just over a week!

New to the Kia UK Forums? Introduce yourself here
jimbojones

Post by jimbojones »

Hi everyone,

I should have my e-Niro shortly to replace my BMW i3, so I'm already versed in running an EV. I've test driven it and it's a great car.

I've already learnt a lot about the Niro from this forum. Will look forward to learning more and helping where I can!

Colin Lambert

Post by Colin Lambert »

Well done Jimbo,
How did you mange that?
When did you order it?
Over a years wait now.
79 cars so far! Now 71 Reg eNiro 4+ Yacht Blue.
Dip Mech Eng (automotive)
Mod Karoq & HR-V forums.
jimbojones

Post by jimbojones »

I put a deposit down in December - I was the first at the dealer. Car was finally handed over on Saturday. It's a fantastic car!
a6rrw

Post by a6rrw »

You will love it. Got mine on 15th and loving it. A nice feature is the regen. braking which I always set at level 3. Hardly use the footbrake at all but beware! When you are at 100% charge there is no regen braking and thus it doesn't slow you down at all. Maybe all evs are like this but it certainly caught me out!
h2onorth

Post by h2onorth »

Are you considering ceramic coating and or wrapping at least the front valances, bonnet, wings and mirrors to ease cleaning and reduce stone damage. Some reviews say certain colours of paint are soft and mark easily like the stupid polished black plastic inside the car areas just where hand bags and rings catch!
h2onorth
Seboni122

Post by Seboni122 »

18 month wait now ! I had test drive yesterday and it’s absolutely amazing, however why do we have the poor spec vehicle here in the uk ? No led headlights, no dual zone climate control and no ventilated seats ? If I'm correct , this is the first edition and therefore should have all the bells and whistles , congratulations on your purchase and delivery and enjoy the sport mode oh my word !! Someone done 0-60 in in 6.6 seconds

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post