E-Niro test drive

All Kia Niro related discussions
eLTe

Post by eLTe »

HaxbyPete wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:59 pm I fully expect there to be a 'black market' in these cars are there is such a long delivery time and such an ever-increasing demand. A lot of 'speculators' will be placing orders around the country and then selling their slot off at a premium when the three months point comes to people who can't be bothered to wait a year..
Kia have actually put something in place to stop this, though I’ve been given slightly mixed messages by the dealer.

If the name on the order is changed in anyway, the car is either returned to Kia with a small penalty or the dealership is penalised enough to remove any chance of profit from the sale. The dealer described it to me as not even having enough to pay for the costs of the PDI.

This is why there hasn’t been any shenanigans around the first orders for each dealer other than what appear to be genuine mistakes.

John pell

Post by John pell »

We looked at the e Niro last night at our Kia dealership and the front grill is dreadful I will stick with my HEV
My19 Niro 3 Ocean Blue HEV
Seboni122

Post by Seboni122 »

Ive test drove the eniro yesterday and was blown away, dealer was muted and explained all the reasons not to buy an ev , I found out that the brochure in the dealer where obsolete and that silky silver is the standard colour now in the eniro and not sh&&brown, if new facelift comes in September with led headlights and fog, dual zone climate which the europeans have ( are we not european?) get, then Shirley we should also !! I dont think we pay less that the asian and european markets ? Kia come on and do the right thing give us a fair crack and come take our reddies

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post