New e-Niro owner

New to the Kia UK Forums? Introduce yourself here
a6rrw

Post by a6rrw »

Hi all,
Received my e-Niro on 15th April so still discovering lots of features etc. Last car was a Disco3 which I had from new 14 years ago.
My wife and I love the Niro - we have wanted fully electric for several years but I decide to wait until there was a good value car available with c 300 miles range.
Unbelievably economical when driven gently. Just done a 43 mile round trip Inc motorway and range went down by about 32 miles.
Any questions please fire away and I will try to answer.

Seboni122

Post by Seboni122 »

We had a test drive yesterday and we where blown away by the e niro, the dealers where not overly enthusiastically selling it though ? , the brochure didnt show silky silver but contacted cs and its available, no led headlights though , however the car is absolutely fantastic, we are interested in the model3 also but we where told up to 18months wait !!, there will be sooooo many other great cars out by then
a6rrw

Post by a6rrw »

You are absolutely right. The e niro is brilliant but Kia have shot themselves in the foot. Who want to wait 12-18 months for a new car? Like you say next year there will be many others available with a similar range-presumably at similar money. So Kia have stirred up the demand which will now be fulfilled by other manufacturers. They won't alll have 7 year warranties though!
Seboni122

Post by Seboni122 »

Apparently facelift on the way specs out in September and led headlights and possibly app also , £1,000 upgrade for the package i think led fogs also
a6rrw

Post by a6rrw »

They are launching the new
Soul on 9th July ‐ same price as the current NIRO. So I expect we will see a price hike on the new Niro which will take it potentially into the road tax bracket
Seboni122

Post by Seboni122 »

If this is so model3 for me i think

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post