Door handles

All Kia Niro related discussions
Ballywings

Post by Ballywings »

Hi all, I have finally got my Niro hybrid 4 in red on 6th July 23. I'm looking for chrome or black door handle covers, unfortunately Kia don't do them.
Does anyone know where I might get some from?
Kia Niro Hybrid 4 2023 in Runway Red

AlanHo

Post by AlanHo »

My best mate Google indicates that chrome covers for the new Niro are as rare as hens teeth - as you have undoubtedly discovered.

If you find any - they will almost certainly be for LHD cars to serve the USA market where bling is king. I found an advert for black carbon fibre ones from a Chinese trader but they may be for LHD cars.

ThIs is one supplier on Ebay but it is not clear about the handing :-

https://tinyurl.com/3aabetkh

But be cautious - I was once scammed by an Eastern trader with a very convincing web site. They sent me a pair of sunglasses instead of the £35 item I ordered and would not acknowledge any Emails. I got a refund from the credit card provider who admitted that they don't take action against such Eastern traders because the cost of pursuing them is more than handing out refunds . Hence it is an open door for scammers who know they will get away with it.

The scammer I purchased from is still advertising on the internet (But not listing what you seek).
Currently Sept 2021 Niro 3 HEV in Ocean Blue
AlanW55

Post by AlanW55 »

I don’t know if Mk 2 Niro door handles are the same as Mark 1 (in terms of shape), but if they are you might have some luck at a reputable breakers yard?
UK 2021 Mark 1 HEV 4 in silky silver, standard spec.
previously UK 2017 First Edition HEV in pearlescent white, standard spec.
Ballywings

Post by Ballywings »

Thanks AlanHo and Alan W55 for your advice, I did wonder if the Hyundai Kona door handles were the same as the Niros. so I might give them a try.
Kia Niro Hybrid 4 2023 in Runway Red

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post